Whipple Stage 2 SUPERCHARGER KIT 2018+ GT
The incredible results speak for themselves, the patent pending stage 2 supercharger system pumps out an astounding 850* flywheel HP and 660* foot-pounds of torque on pump gas.
The new, direct and port injected supercharger system features the brand new Generation 5 3.0L front feed twin-screw supercharger. All new bearings, gears, rotors and housing allow the new supercharger to spin faster, longer and safer while producing more power than any other positive displacement supercharger ever built.
The 2018+ also features an all new patent pending triple intercooler design that has even more volume and surface area than the already massive Whipple Cooler that cooled the Ford Cobra Jets.
Each Whipple kit comes with unique software and an OBDII flash tool giving the customer the ability to flash/update whenever needed.
- Largest intercooler system on the market, featuring triple core technology.
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box.
- The inverted design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores.
- Patent pending triple intercooler technology with massive 1" port capacity.
- Included OBDII flash tool, new Tomahawk flash tool with the new Flight Control technology allows wheel/tire axle changes (a Whipple exclusive).
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications, no cutting or grinding on the engine block or K-brace. No internal modifications required.
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation. Plug and play wiring with male and female connections.
- Standard Stage 2 System supplied as Black finish with 6-Rib Belt System
Speak to our Sales Team about alternate pricing on Stage 2 systems with...
- Custom Finishes:
- Gloss Red
- Textured Blue
- Part Upgrades like
- Whipple Oversized Heat Exchanger
- Whipple Dual 11" Fan Kit
- 10-Rib Belt Upgrades
- Ford Mustang 5.0L GT 2018, 2019
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.