MAP S550 Headlight Package
Aside from the fact that the 2015 to 2018 EU Mustangs came without the US Spec. tri-bar daylight running lights in the headlights we saw straight away that the Mustang headlights let the front of the car down, badly.
So getting the headlights upto scratch was one of our first R&D projects. A bit of research showed that getting into the lights isn't straight forward, although the tri-bars are a popular EU upgrade most people offering them as a service cut and plastic weld the light units to install them .... that wasn't something we were about to do.
First job then, buy an industrial oven big enough to take the whole light unit. Baking the lights softens the factory glue holding them together enough to be able to cut through it using specialist tools. This means we get into the unit without damaging it.
Once in, it seemed like a lot of effort just for colour changing tri-bars and we wanted that fully custom edge that would set the lights apart from anything else available. So the hunt began for the parts we needed and boy did we find them:
- Clear Projector Lenses - Easily exceeding the clarity of the "soft" OEM lenses, the clear lens will allow more light onto the ground in front of your vehicle, creating a far brighter & safer beam pattern to illuminate the road ahead
- Manufactured in America Tri-bar DRL Boards - controlled from an App on your smart phone
- Manufactured in America Demon Eyes - controlled from an app on your smartphone
- Manufactured in America Halo's - controlled from an app on your smartphone
- Etched and heat painted satin black headlight interior - rids the headlights of the unsightly orange reflectors and tacky chrome finish
- MAP logo etched into the clear lens to really draw attention to the overall awesomeness
For those of you that fancy a custom, custom look we offer options that allow you to pick or design any etch you like into the lenses and obviously we can use any paint colour you like, to paint the painted areas
Once all the upgrades are completed we re-seal the light using industrial sealant strips often resulting in a better seal than factory.
If you are looking for a custom pattern etching into the lens you can select a pattern from these stock patterns https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-IIXfUHvR1PU3ktT3ZDTWZVVHc or supply us with a file to see if we can have a custom pattern done for you.
All this work is carried out in house. Custom finish lights need to be paid for before we order the parts to do the job and will take a couple of days to turn around once the parts arrive.
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.