BOUNDARY Assembled Coyote Oil Pump for Mustang 5.0L GT 2011-17
Boundary oil pumps are guaranteed for as long as you... or the next guy owns them.
The Coyote Motor oil pump from Boundary utilizes the Ford OEM housing which fits all Coyote Motors except the GT350.
These pumps are made from heat treated 4140 chromoly billets, built in USA.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is completely taken apart, all parts under go ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Gear set is cut in house from hardened 4140 chromoly steel billet.
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to insure fast initial pump up and lubricity on start.
- Parts are blue printed and issued with specification sheet.
- Ford Mustang 5.0L GT 2015, 2016, 2017
- Ford Mustang 5.0L GT 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Excludes GT350 - please call for part application.
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.