ARH RHD GT Long tube headers
The latest generation of Mustangs brought performance and handling to a whole new level, but power and torque as still waiting to be unleashed from an anemic factory exhaust. With header systems in 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2" (for max effort applications) and a 3" exhaust, this Direct Connect Kit unlocks that power with performance gains up to 30 RWHP.
Designed to work for Stock Catback Systems, without any cutting or welding. If you are in the market for a Catback as well, consider the ARH Full System, 3" X-Pipe and our Pure Thunder series mufflers.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
Catalytic converter Benefits:
- By using proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most "Check Engine Light" issues
- Capable of withstanding up to 1500 deg F
- Ideal for forced induction applications, with no loss of HP
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
American Racing Headers is the leader in high quality and high performance header and exhaust systems. Made entirely in the USA with US sourced materials, you can rest assured knowing that ARH quality comes second to none.
American Racing Headers' entire product line is made of 304 stainless steel, providing excellent resistance to corrosion, heat and the elements in any environment.
Attention to detail drives every stage of their process, from prototyping to production.
ARH exhaust systems have been race proven time and time again with championships to show it!
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.