bmr suspension Mustang S550 Drop links, Set Of 4
BMR manufactures the ELK012s out of CNC-machined billet aluminum and heavy-duty steel hex bar stock. BMR’s ball joints are greasable, which you won’t find on competitor’s end links. This ensures long life and flawless operation, and they make less noise than rod ends.
BMR designed the ELK012 sway bar end link kit for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. BMR’s heavy-duty adjustable end links are designed to reduce deflection normally seen with stock sway bar end links. End link deflection means reduced sway bar rate, leaving you with increased body roll and reduced handling ability.
- Fits all S550 Ford Mustangs
- On-car adjustable
- Pro-forged ball joint-style tie rods
- Greasable for long life and flawless operation
- 12mm/1/2-inch studs for increased strength
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction (front)
- Fully CNC-machined
- Heavy-duty steel hex bar stock construction (rear)
- Dramatically reduces sway bar end link deflection
- Designed to withstand high compression loads
- Allows for proper sway bar working angles and geometry on lowered S550s
- Allows for preloading of sway bars to fine-tune suspension setup
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Durable black finish
- 1-hour installation time
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.