Roush Phase 2 Supercharger Kit 2015-17 GT
Supercharger Phase 2 727 HP Calibrated
for Ford Mustang 2015-18
Manufactured by Roush Performance #422001
ROUSH Performance's Phase 2 Supercharger system boosts performance to 727 horsepower for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8.
- 727 hp @ 6850rpm and 610 lb-ft @ 5000rpm
- +292 hp (+67%) and +210 lb-ft (+53%) increase over stock (435hp/400 lb-ft)
- Fits BOTH manual and automatic transmissions
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology
- All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
- Large fabricated aluminium intercooler, full-face low-temperature radiator, and high-capacity degas bottle
- ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
- Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body
- Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH Phase 2 calibration file delivered with exclusive Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
- Higher boost 80 mm pulley
- Preset plug and play fuel pump control module increases fuel flow
- NGK hi-performance spark plugs (specific for Phase 2)
- 3-Year/36,000 Mile ROUSH parts only limited warranty
The ROUSH 2.3L Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger System is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton's TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
Our Phase 2 system builds on the outstanding performance of our 2015-2017 Phase 1 supercharger system, by adding proven core components and careful calibration for an additional 57 horsepower and 65 lb-ft of torque over our 670 hp/ 545 lb-ft system.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors twisted 160-degrees vs older three lobe, 60 degree twist technology. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, offers greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band.
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.