Exotic Pony Mods Taillight Sequencers
Transform your tail lights to tri-bar sequential indicators.
Upgrade your non-USDM Mustang tail lights to the iconic tri-bar sequential indicators with these simple plug and play sequencers. Newly improved V3, these ultimate sequencers allows the driver to switch between the modes of the tail light at will.
- Convert single bar amber indicator to sequential. Adding animation to the dull blinker.
- Plug & Play, Installation takes less then 5 mins without tools.
- Ability to switch between 3 modes (including factory stock mode) in the driver's seat
- Combining V1 and V2 logic's into one more refined product.
- Engineered to fit all international-spec 2015 on S550 Mustangs with clear white tail lights. Compatible with adding sequencing to RED USDM tail lights migrated onto EURO/UK/AUS spec Mustangs.
3 MODES TO SELECT AS DESIRED:
- Mode A(mber): Sequential Indicator have priority over brake.
- Mode B(rake): Brake has priority over sequential indicator.
- Mode S(tock): Factory stock indicating and brake logic.
- Default Mode is B.
- Only need to be changed once for the life time or as desired.
- Patent Pending
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.