Exotic Pony Mods Taillight Sequencers
Transform your tail lights to tri-bar sequential indicators.
Upgrade your non-USDM Mustang tail lights to the iconic tri-bar sequential indicators with these simple plug and play sequencers. Newly improved V3, these ultimate sequencers allows the driver to switch between the modes of the tail light at will.
- Convert single bar amber indicator to sequential. Adding animation to the dull blinker.
- Plug & Play, Installation takes less then 5 mins without tools.
- Ability to switch between 3 modes (including factory stock mode) in the driver's seat
- Combining V1 and V2 logic's into one more refined product.
- Engineered to fit all international-spec 2015 on S550 Mustangs with clear white tail lights. Compatible with adding sequencing to RED USDM tail lights migrated onto EURO/UK/AUS spec Mustangs.
3 MODES TO SELECT AS DESIRED:
- Mode A(mber): Sequential Indicator have priority over brake.
- Mode B(rake): Brake has priority over sequential indicator.
- Mode S(tock): Factory stock indicating and brake logic.
- Default Mode is B.
- Only need to be changed once for the life time or as desired.
- Patent Pending
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.