FORD MUSTANG GT Mishimoto AIR INTAKE, 2015+
Mishimoto pulled out all the stops for this one. Our full intake for the 2015+ Ford Mustang GT has finally arrived, and we think you’re going to like it.
This is a full kit replacing all components of the OEM system with upgraded parts to help facilitate power gains and improved airflow. Our airbox is fully enclosed. It is powder-coated black, shields heat from the radiator and seals alongside the bottom of the chassis to grab fresh air from the front of the car. We have improved the pressure drop by over 40%, which means our intake outflows stock by nearly twice as much. This will help keep your intake air temperatures low under acceleration. Our MAF housing is made of a glass-reinforced, plastic-injected silicone mold.
This intake gives the Coyote V8 a hearty gain of 19 whp and 23 ft-lbs of torque without a required tune! We have spent countless hours, miles and dyno runs to ensure that AFRs will stay safe and fuel trims are within an acceptable range (more details found below in our engineering blog). We also replaced the stock intake elbow with a silicone elbow and included a block-off plate for the sound tube to give you the option of keeping it. The elbow comes in your choice of red, black or blue, and the full kit ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang GT
- Provides max gains of 19 whp / 23 wtq while maintaining safe A/F ratios
- No tune required
- Wire-reinforced silicone elbow with CNC billet fittings eliminates restrictions and improves and increases airflow capacity
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Heat-resistant, glass-reinforced nylon MAF sensor housing molded by plastic injection
- Silicone elbow available in black, red, or blue
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.