MISHIMOTO Oil Cooler Kit for LHD Mustang 5.0L GT 2015-17
Oil Cooler Kit
for LHD Mustang 5.0L GT 2015-17
Manufactured by Mishimoto | Part #MMOC-MUS8-15
Forced induction setups and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear out your engine, so Mishimoto's engineers have developed an oil cooling solution for your Mustang GT!
Nobody likes being sidelined at the track due to high engine oil temperatures. Mishimoto is here to help.
- Direct fit for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT
- Innovative bar-and-plate oil cooler mounts in the upper grille, allowing more room for supercharger heat exchangers
- Mounting bracket also serves as an air diversion panel, directing the maximum amount of ambient air through the oil cooler
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Comes with replacement lower radiator hose to bypass the stock fluid-based oil cooler
- Removes the stock fluid-based oil cooler for less stress on the engine's cooling system
- Billet aluminum thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- Increases oil capacity by 1qt
- Fits with most aftermarket supercharger kits
- Will require aftermarket adapter plate for proper installation
The Mishimoto engineers designed the heat exchanger for this project from scratch to create the largest oil cooler that they offer, and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow.
Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation.
This 2015 Mustang GT oil cooler kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate.
- Ford Mustang 5.0L GT 2015, 2016, 2017
- Designed to fit Left Hand Drive vehicles, US spec. For EU/AUS Spec RHD
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.