Mustang Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit, Level 2 BMR Suspension BMR-CB005
Ford Mustang 2015 - 2017 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit, Level 2
Manufactured by BMR Suspension BMR-CB005
Reduce Wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement on your S550 Mustang with a Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit from BMR Suspension.
This 100% bolt-on kit use existing bolt holes and hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. The cradle brace also gives a convenient, rock-solid jacking point on the rear of the vehicle.
***NOTE: This product does not currently work on Convertible models, unless you install it without the fore-end lower cradle braces.***
•Colours available: Black Hammertone, Red
- 100% bolt-on design -
- Does not fit convertible models -
- No fabrication needed -
- Installs with simple hand tools -
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum upper bushing lockout rings -
- Laser-cut lower bushing support washers -
- CNC-formed stainless steel lower bushing support plates -
- 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing cradle braces -
- Positively locates the rear IRS Subframe -
- Greatly reduces stock subframe bushing deflection and wheel-hop -
- Uses factory bolt-holes and hardware -
- Adds a solid rear jacking point to each side of the vehicle -
- Durable powdercoat finish -
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.