Ramair Induction Kit – Audi RS3 / TT RS
Ramair Induction Kit – Audi RS3 / TTRS
Ramair Jetstream Induction Kit (JSK) for the 5-cylinder turbocharged 2.5 TFSI engine found the Audi RS3 (8P) & TT RS (8J)
This kit allows for increased airflow and induction noise over the factory air intake equipment.
This kit is a direct replacement for the standard OEM air box mounts to standard factory air box mounting points.
The kit comprises of…
Ramair Jetstream Performance Air Filter
- Washable Dual-Layer Foam with Stainless Steel cage internal construction.
Silicone Intake Hoses
- Strong 4-ply polyester reinforced silicone hoses incorporating the factory recirculation hardware.
Laser Cut, CNC Folded Heat Shield with OEM mounting points
- Laser cut, precision folded heat shield, powder-coated in black, is designed to fit directly to the standard OEM factory air box mounting points without the need for modification.
Full Fitting Kit
- Includes all nuts, bolts, hose clamps, p-clip and rubbers necessary to fit the kit to a standard car.
Full Photographic Fitting Instructions
- To guide you through every stage of the installation.
- High Performance, MAF Safe, twin layer, fully reticulated foam filter
- Comes complete with all clips/brackets/bolts etc required to fit
- Stainless steel cage support structure
- 100% Hand made in the UK – Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for life
- Replaces the restrictive OEM air box
• Weight 2kg
• Audi RS3 8P (2011-2012) 2.5TFSI
• Audi TT RS (2009 - 2013) 2.5TFSI
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.