Ramair Jetstream Intake Kit – 2.0 TSI EA888 Gen 3 MQB
Ramair Jetstream Intake Kit – 2.0 TSI EA888 Gen 3 MQB
This induction kit fits the vehicles listed in the compatibility section above. If your unsure at all about choosing the correct induction kit for your vehicle, just contact us on 01678 564595
Ramair Jetstream Induction Kit (JSK) for vehicles utilizing the MQB chassis platform equipped with the 2.0 TSI (EA888) engine.
This kit allows for increased airflow and induction noise over the factory air intake equipment.
This kit mounts to standard factory mounting points and rubbers.
The kit comprises of…
- Jetstream Performance Baseplate Filter – Our performance foam air filter, with stainless steel cage construction for superior internal structural support and a spun aluminium neck designed to act as a velocity stack, minimizing turbulence in the intake tract, maximizing flow. The filter element has quick release fittings to enable quick removal, allowing for easy cleaning & maintenance.
- Oversize Turbo Intake Elbow – This part allows for increased potential airflow and slightly increased induction sound. The inlet elbow is made from light weight aluminium tube with CNC machined connections and a laser cut bracket, is fully TIG welded and powder-coated in a textured black finish for an OEM look.
- Silicone Intake Pipe – Single piece turbo intake pipe made with 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone, maintaining a constant 80mm diameter and providing excellent protection from high engine bay temperatures.
- Heat Shield with OEM mounting points – Laser cut, precision folded heat shield powder-coated in black, is designed to fit directly to the standard OEM factory air box mounting points and rubbers without the need for modification. The heat shield helps maintain low intake temperatures by providing a physical barrier between the air filter and the rest of the engine bay and directing the air from the factory cold air feed to the area around the filter.
- Full Fitting Kit – Includes all nuts bolts, hose clamps and high quality silicone hose connectors necessary to fit the kit to a standard car (This kit requires utilization of some components from the standard intake pipe and air box).
- Full Fitting Instructions with Photos – Fully detailed step-by-step instructions to guide you through the installation process.
- High Performance, MAF Safe, twin layer, fully reticulated foam filter
- Comes complete with all clips/brackets/bolts etc required to fit
- Stainless steel cage support structure
- 100% Hand made in the UK – Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for life
- Replaces the restrictive OEM air box
|Audi||A3||8V (2012 - 2020)||1.8TFSI (180ps)|
|Audi||A3||8V (2012 - 2020)||2.0TFSI (223ps)|
|Audi||A3||8V (2012 - 2020)||S3 2.0TFSI (310ps)|
|Audi||TT||8S (2014 - Present)||1.8TFSI (180ps)|
|Audi||TT||8S (2014 - Present)||2.0TFSI (230ps)|
|Audi||TT||8S (2014 - Present)||TTS 2.0TFSI (310ps)|
|Seat||Ateca||2016 - present||Cupra 2.0TSI|
|Seat||Leon||5F (2012 - 2017)||1.8TSI (180ps)|
|Seat||Leon||5F (2012 - 2017)||Cupra 2.0TSI (265-300ps)|
|Seat||Leon||5F (2018 - 2020)||2.0TSI Cupra|
|Seat||Leon||5F Estate (2015 - 2020)||2.0TSI Cupra|
|Seat||Leon||5F Estate (2015 - 2020)||2.0TSI Cupra 4x4|
|Skoda||Octavia||5e (2013 - 2020)||VRS 2.0TSI (220-245ps)|
|Volkswagen||Golf||MK7 (2012 - 2016)||GTI 2.0TSI (220-230PS)|
|Volkswagen||Golf||MK7 (2012 - 2016)||GTI Clubsport (265ps)|
|Volkswagen||Golf||MK7 (2012 - 2016)||R 2.0TSI (300ps)|
|Volkswagen||Golf||MK7 Estate (2013 - 2016)||R 2.0TSI (300ps)|
|Volkswagen||Golf||MK7.5 (2017 - 2020)||2.0TSI GTI (230-245ps)|
|Volkswagen||Golf||MK7.5 (2017 - 2020)||2.0TSI R (310ps)|
|Volkswagen||Golf||MK7.5 Estate (2017 - 2020)||2.0TSI R|
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.