Roush Quarter Panel Side Scoops (Primed/Pre-painted) for Mustang 2015-21
Pre-painted options available, view in dropdown
- Fits 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Mustangs
- Made from lightweight Blow Moulded ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) for superior appearance, durability, and heat and impact resistance
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fitment
- Easy installation
- ROUSH 90-Day Limited Parts Warranty
- Items in stock will show as available to add to cart. Some pre-painted options are not kept in-stock and will show as available for pre-order. Discontinued pre-painted options are available only while stocks last and cannot be pre-ordered.
- Colours available: Primed (Un-painted), Magnetic (J7), Race Red (PQ), Ruby Red (RR), Black, Ingot Silver (UX), Oxford White (YZ)
- Discontinued options: Competition Orange (CY), Guard (HN), Deep Impact Blue (J4), Triple Yellow Tri-Coat (H3), Lightning Blue (N6), White Platinum (UG), Grabber Blue (CI) and Royal Crimson.
- For 2018-19 see also listings: Kona Blue and Orange Fury Metallic Tri-Coat
ROUSH body kit parts are made from ABS. ABS is used by ROUSH and OEM's for its high impact resistance and durability.
ROUSH Side scoops are designed using OEM CAD data for superior fitment and painless installation.
Trimming and sanding are not required and high-quality adhesive tape is included for quick and easy installation. ROUSH Quarter Panel Side Scoops are available unpainted.
Note: Black pre-painted colour option matches with both Black (UA) and Shadow Black (G1) paint finishes.
IMPORTANT STOCK NOTICE
- Some pre-painted options of this part have been discontinued and are no longer available from the supplier and have been marked as 'While Stocks Last' and will be removed from this listing once sold out.
- Pre-painted options no longer available include Ingot Silver (UX) and Grabber Blue (CI)
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.