Roush Phase 1 Supercharger Kit 2015-17 GT
Supercharger Kit Phase 1 670hp Calibrated
for Ford Mustang 5.0L GT 2015-18
Manufactured by Roush Performance #421823
ROUSH/Ford Performance TVS R2300 Phase 1 Supercharger System
Please Note: For Right Hand Drive Mustang Fitment Hardware Kit is Required That Is Available to Purchase Through Motorsport and Performance.
- Produces 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. torque
- Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Features Eaton's new four-lobe rotors, along with newly-designed high-flowing inlet and outlet ports, that greatly enhances thermal efficiency over previous models enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher RPMs
- Large intercooler, redesigned large low temperature radiator, and degas bottle provide substantial cooling technology
- 85mm Supercharger Pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminium intake manifolds
- High-flow induction system with twin-60mm throttle body provides increased air flow
- Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH/Ford Racing calibration included (to be downloaded using the ROUSH RDT software see details below)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Note: Not applicable to vehicles with adaptive cruise control
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.