ROUSH Supercharger Upgrade Kit (Phase 1-2) for Mustang 5.0L V8 2015-17
Supercharger Upgrade Kit (Phase 1-to-Phase 2)
for Mustang 5.0L V8 2015-17
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance
The ROUSH Phase 2 supercharger upgrade kit builds on the outstanding performance of our 2015-2017 Phase 1 supercharger system by adding proven core components and careful calibration, for an additional 57 horsepower and 65 lb-ft of torque over our 670 hp/ 545 lb-ft system (PN 421823).
Product highlights for the 2015-2017 ROUSH Mustang Phase 1 to Phase 2 Supercharger Upgrade Kit - 727 HP:
- 727 hp @ 6,850rpm and 610 lb-ft @ 5,100rpm
- Preset plug and play digital fuel pump controller safely and reliably increases fuel pump output without opening fuel system
- Cooler heat range NGK spark plugs help ensure complete combustion without detonation under the higher boost levels of Phase 2
- Smaller diameter 80 mm pulley increases boost, installs in minutes, requiring no belt replacement
- ROUSH/Ford Racing Phase 2 calibration file delivered with exclusive ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
- Includes 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH Parts only limited warranty
- Voids optional Roush limited Powertrain/Drivetrain warranties
The result is an outstanding 727 hp / 610 lb-ft of torque while retaining the daily confidence you expect from the engineering of ROUSH Performance.
ROUSH engineers spend hundreds of hours in the laboratory, on the dyno, and out in the field to ensure the components and calibration deliver consistent performance in all conditions.
The upgrade installs easily with a preset plug and play fuel pump controller, colder heat range spark plugs, and a higher boost 80 mm supercharger pulley. A ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) reflash voucher is in the box, and your upgraded Phase 2 calibration can be downloaded to your ECU in minutes by your dealer.
Included in the Kit:
- Fuel pump controller
- 80mm Supercharger Pulley
- (8) NGK Spark Plugs
- RDT Reflash Voucher
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.