STEEDA FOCUS RS COLD AIR INTAKE
This Steeda Focus RS Cold Air Intake for the 2016 Focus RS does not require any ECM tuning making it an easy direct bolt on. With peak to peak gains of 10 horsepower at the wheels, and max gains of up to 16 horsepower, these are performance gains you will definitely feel. Our system incorporates a powder coated heat shield with a billet velocity stack, high flow serviceable air filter, and a silicone intake tube.
Our Steeda Focus RS Cold Air Intake for 2016 Focus RS was designed to utilize the cold air feed coming from the grille, while the airbox seals directly to the hood liner to ensure a cool, dense air charge to the engine.
- Does not get heat soaked like factory air box
- Cools to ambient temperature range significantly faster than the stock unit while producing more power
- Utilizes the factory cold air feed duct from the grille
- Billet aluminum velocity stack
- Does not require any engine tuning
- Greatly increased intake resonance
- Looks great under the hood
- Steeda has been building Cold Air Intakes for Ford performance vehicles longer than any other company!
- Normally in stock
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.