Steeda S550 Mustang Billet Non-Adjustable Camber Arms
For those customers that want better handling, more traction, increased confidence corning and wish to maintain proper camber on their lowered Mustangs Steeda has the best-designed kit for you. That®s right, these Camber arms are lighter and stronger than the factory pieces. CNC machined out of lightweight aerospace grade 6061 aluminium this arm was designed to follow the factory camber arm path, unlike the others.
What that means is Steeda®s camber arms give you the best continuous suspension geometry and strongest design on the market, period. Factory arms and bushings flex, and the others use the wrong geometry. Engineered, computer analyzed, and track tested to ensure durability, this arm will flex less than the factory camber arm due to the CNC machined Delrin bushings and custom designed Teflon lined stainless steel spherical bearings replacing the factory rubber bushings.
Steeda®s billet camber arm offers the most clearance on the market for the chassis on extremely lowered and bagged cars and applications with huge aftermarket half shafts. All of this combined into a pocket-friendly price and it simply doesn®t get any better than this!!
- Lighter than factory (saves over 3lbs or 30%!)
- Can be used on stock right height vehicles unlike the competition
- Helps correct camber on lowered vehicles
- Designed to follow the path of the factory camber arm to maintain proper suspension geometry throughout the range of motion, unlike the competition
- Camber Arm is CNC machined in-house out of aerospace grade 6061 billet aluminium
- Spacers are CNC machined out high-grade steel and nickel plated
- Replaces factory rubber bushings with custom designed stainless steel Teflon lined spherical bearings and Delrin bushings
- Gives more precise handling and flexes less than factory arm
- Allows for large diameter half-shaft clearance
- Pairs great with Steeda®s industry exclusive Adjustable Camber Arm Bracket (555-4126)
- Looks better than the competition
- Pocket-friendly price
- Made in the USA
- Normally in stock in the UK
- Lifetime warranty
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.