Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates
Our Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates for Mustang GT and EcoBoost are great for both street and track use. Our camber plates come into play, especially when lowering your vehicle. With the addition of our new adjustable strut mounts on your lowered 'Stang you will be able to correct excessive negative camber and increase your front steering response. If you lowered your daily driven S550 Mustang, running the correct camber will eliminate uneven tire wear.
Our camber plates are ideal for both daily driving or tracking your S550. With the addition of these camber plates, you will be able to dial in precise front suspension camber for each front toe adjustments resulting in a more balanced and predictable vehicle on the street or track. You will notice improved overall handling capabilities, elimination of understeer and increase in your Mustang's turn-in response. In testing, we have seen maximum lateral acceleration increase by .11 G's post-installation of our Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates. Maximum lateral acceleration may vary depending on other variables such as tires or outside weather factors.
- Ideal for any lowered street or track Mustang
- Reduce excessive uneven tire wear which can result from lowering your car
- Most adjustment range on the market: a
- Highest quality, stainless steel, Teflon-lined bearings included
- Nickel-plated bearing housing,
- Grade 10.9 hardware and nylock nuts included
- Increased front grip,
- Reduced understeer
- Increase overall cornering capability by .11 G's
- No increase in NVH
- Specifically designed for the S550 chassis and front suspension system
- No permanent modifications required
- Steeda American-made quality, backed by a lifetime warranty
- Normally in stock in the UK
Please note: Our camber plates do not include caster adjustment. Ford has given the S550 Mustang 7 degrees of caster right from the factory - typical race car values of caster range from 6 - 8 degrees; any additional caster added to this system will pull the front suspension out of its ideal camber range.
Part Number: 555-8139
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.