Steeda S550 Mustang Front Control Arm Bearing Kit
You will notice increased chassis responsiveness upon installing Steeda®s Front Control Arm spherical bearings. Our spherical bearings stop your S550 from front end toe and caster changes during launching and braking. We use high precision custom Teflon-lined bearings to ensure smooth operation and prevent bind. This also increases the bearing's life and minimizes the need for it to be replaced. The spherical bearings design unlike most, will not increase NVH whatsoever so you are able to maintain factory ride quality.
The high articulation spacers allow the spherical bearing to fully articulate and never bind. They are the highest articulation spacers on the market. 360-degree Spirolox retaining rings hold the bearing in place inside the housing and, once installed, the housing inside the control arm. Manufactured in our state of the art engineering facility in Valdosta, GA, the bearing housing is made from 6061-T6 aluminium and the spacers are made from 1018 steel, which is nickel-plated to prevent corrosion. Steeda even went the extra mile and included a 3 piece install and removal tool kit for making this job a breeze for the do-it-yourselfer with access to a press.
Drag and Road Course tested, you will feel confident installing these on the front of your S550.
Remember when choosing Steeda, Speed Matters.
- Reduced deflection
- Reduces alignment change under loads
- Creates more predictable handling
- Billet aluminium housing and custom 1š Teflon lined spherical bearing
- Billet Steel Nickel Plated High articulation spacer
- NO NVH added!
- Lighter in weight than factory rubber bushing
- Highest articulation spacers for NO knocking with extreme suspension angles
- Removes the bind in the suspension to allow it to move freely
- The 360-degree Spiralox retaining ring is stronger and offers more retention coverage than the competition
- Industry Exclusive billet aluminium installation and removal tools included
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
INSTALL GUIDE DOWNLOAD
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.