Steeda S550 Pro-Action Front Coilovers With Adjustable Rear Ride Height Kit
Ready to step up to an adjustable suspension setup on your S550 Mustang? Buy the one with the most research and engineering, and a National SCCA competition proven winner setup. Designed and engineered in the U.S.A! This kit will combine our Pro-Action Front Coilovers and our Adjustable Rear Ride Height Kit!
Steeda S550 Mustang includes custom designed Pro-Action adjustable front struts which feature rebound adjustment. Threaded collars and spring perches offer easy ride height adjustment from stock to 2" lowering.
The Steeda S550 Mustang Front Coilovers also includes our Steeda custom designed adjustable bumpstops! Allowing you to adjust your suspension travel for the ultimate in performance for any application.
The front coilover system also utilizes our Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates that provide - 3 degrees of camber adjustment.
Steeda's S550 Mustang Adjustable Rear Ride Height Kit will give you the ability to lower the rear of your S550 Mustang from 3/4" to 1-1/2", this kit allows you to dial in the ride height to your liking. The rear Ride Height Adjusters are made from billet 6061 aluminum in house and Hardcoat anodized for the ultimate in strength and protection. These simply install above the rear springs and come with an included wrench to allow you to adjust your height with ease. The Steeda kit is also designed with a locking set screw to hold your adjustment in place. Add in Steeda's Pro-Action Shocks for even more rear control and reduced wheel hop and body oscillation and you have a winning combination!
- Designed, engineered, and tested on winning S550 Mustangs both on the drag strip and road course
- Ideal for any street or track Mustang
- Custom designed Pro-Action adjustable front struts with rebound adjustment
- Tig-welded and CNC machined pieces for exact tolerances
- Highest quality hardware
- Increased front grip, turn-in response, and cornering performance
- Specifically designed for the S550 chassis and front suspension system
- Ability to lower ride height 2" in front
- Ability to lower ride height from 3/4" to 1-1/2" in the rear
- Includes the Steeda camber adjustable top mounts on the front
- Less damper friction, less side-loading on the shafts, lower internal pressures
- Bolt-In installation - No permanent modifications required
- National SCCA Majors competition proven winner setup
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Steeda UK spring tips:
For typical street performance, go with around 250/275
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.