Steeda S550 ProFlow Mustang Cold Air Intake - (GT)
- Over 22 rwhp and 18 ft/lb tq gain without a tune!
- Over 30 rwhp and 23 ft/lb tq gain with a tune!
- Outperforms all other cold air intakes on the market today
- Easy boltÁ in installation
- Retains sound tube and factory cold air ducting (also includes cap for sound tube elimination)
- Power increase at all RPM ranges Á not just peak power
- Precision CNC mass air housing equals clean mass air signal resulting in smooth offÁ throttle to onÁ throttle acceleration
- Lower intake air temperatures (IAT) at cruise when compared to the competition
- Lifetime warranty
- Check out the included dyno sheet for hp/tq gains!
- Normally in stock in the UK
1. Store Orders Fulfilment Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer, may only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible, we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working days. In instances like this where the three days are exceeded, we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme circumstances, some products may only be manufactured to order, these delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for an ETA or updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us, the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.
In instances where service pricing is listed as 'from', the minimum price of the service is being advertised and the actual price will vary, dependant on the work required for your specific vehicle and potential option variants.
3. Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices and descriptions on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced or mis-represented. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographical, photographic, a technical error or error in information received from our suppliers, Motorsport and Performance Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund the difference before shipping you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will notify you of the price error and give you the option to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.