Mustang 2015 - 2017 Chassis Brace, Front Subframe, 2-point BMR Suspension BMR
Ford Mustang 2015 - 2017 Chassis Brace, Front Subframe, 2-point
Manufactured by BMR Suspension BMR-CB007
Increase steering stability and K-member rigidity on your S550 Mustang with a front Chassis Brace from BMR Suspension. Designed to increase steering feel and stability during aggressive braking and maneuvering, the CB007 Front Chassis Brace ties the rear legs of the K-member together, reinforcing this major area.
This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes and supplied hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. This brace is designed to fit with both stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems.
Colours available: Black Hammertone / Red
- No fabrication needed -
- Installs with simple hand tools -
- Manufactured from heavy-duty square steel tubing and CNC-formed 3/16-inch plate steel -
- CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers -
- Greatly reduces K-member deflection -
- Used factory boltholes and hardware -
- Works with stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems -
- No change in NVH -
- Durable powdercoat finish -
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat -
1. Store Orders General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. As U.K. stock of items increases, more and more products are available for delivery within 3 working days. However many items that we offer might only be available at the manufacturer and can take time to get in for you.
Wherever possible we aim to fulfil all orders within 15 working day's. In instances like this we will inform you and aim to keep you updated.
In extreme instances some products may be manufactured to order, in these instances delivery times can be over a month from the purchase date. We will contact you to let you know if this is the case before we place the order with the manufacturer.
In any case, please feel free to contact us for updates on your order once it is placed.
2. Services General Information
When booking services with us the booking date will reflect stock availability. In some cases we may require a deposit from you at the time of booking.